Eleni Foureira / Ελένη Φουρέιρα | Paparizou Forum - International Fan Community
Helena Paparizou - Etsi & Etsi
Image Map

Eleni Foureira / Ελένη Φουρέιρα

A place for fans of particular singers and musicians to share informative posts and constructive reviews.

Re: Eleni Foureira / Ελένη Φουρέιρα

Postby Derek » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:47 pm

Ruben wrote:
Tedy wrote:views 2,068,996 Image

I don't understand the reason of that amount of views... the song is really average.

Very true but I guess a lot of people find it catchy + the video is quite nice. :D
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
Die For You

Postby Tedy » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:58 pm

This song is so damn COOL thats is for me the reason. Image
Χορέυη η καρδιά reggaeton.......... Image
Tedy
Media Manager
Media Manager
България
Panta Se Perime

Postby SurvivorFan » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:41 pm

New single feat. (Rapper) Midenistis for Eleni's Upcoming album!
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
One Life (2014)
-

Postby Tedy » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Thanks!!! Like it a lot Image Image Image

Any chance to find lyric? Image
Tedy
Media Manager
Media Manager
България
Panta Se Perime

Postby TinaCZ » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:49 pm

wow. awesome song and great clip.
TinaCZ
Admin
Admin
Czech Republic
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
To Fili Tis Zois

Postby Ruben » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Why Elena doesn't has videos like this?
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby TinaCZ » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:23 pm

because of Rigos
TinaCZ
Admin
Admin
Czech Republic
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
To Fili Tis Zois

Postby Derek » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:02 am

In my opinion the song is mediocre at best and the video is pretty bad. Helena's least good video (whichever that is) is probably better than this.
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Die For You

Postby Rebi-on-the-Roof » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:57 pm

TinaCZ wrote:because of Rigos

An isouna agapi is one of my favourite though. I still dont get how the same person could create aia and mr perfect mvs...

I think eleni has an amazing voice. I have only no idea why her live sounds like this... Probably she is terribly nervous when singing live so her voice tremulates that strongly? I dont think that her studio songs are edited like crazy, that would be expensive like hell, so i guess she CAN sing.

Her english has improved a lot now i think. The i is still strong sometimes, but its ok. I am so in love with to'ho, all i need and get the party started (madwalk). I never liked to pary den stamatha however... The video clip is nice though, love the faces she makes! Like helena, not afraid of looking ugly with a funny expression.

In general she reminds me a bit of helena in her beginning. Sure, helenas live was better from the beginning on, but i cannot say helena's live was amazing back then Image

About her name, isnt it possible that someone came from mexico to albania and then gets to greece? Judging from her general look she looks very latino to me! Anyway, i can understand she hides this origin given the situation between greeks and albanian people.
Rebi-on-the-Roof
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
Proud Mary

Postby Derek » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:36 am

I quite like her and I really enjoy listening to her singles (except the last one - you are not alone Reb) but to be totally honest I think her voice is far from amazing. It's quite pleasant in the ear when she doesn't have to sing a demanding song but then I don't want to hear any of her covers... Btw I don't think she lacks confidence when on stage. On the contrary she looks VERY confident to me!

Antique-Helena was the classy young girl who would dress quite conservative but would still manage to have a strong yet innocent stage presence and promising voice and get all the attention whereas Foureira (since the very beginning) has been very daring with her dress choices and at times it feels like she has already shown everything she can do. Really can't see any parallel career beginnings. Even the kind of pop music each of them did in the beggining is totally different. Antique did a lot of party music but it was more nostalgic, innocent and authentic whereas Foureira's catchy R&B pop is similar to the R&B you can listen to every country's radio, only with Greek lyrics.

As for her name, I believe Star channel had once revealed her real last name and another newspaper published photos from the beginning of her career (it was big news). Her skin color was a lot lighter then and her hair was nothing like the big hair you see now.
http://www.mensonly.gr/assets/media/PHOTOS/PAPARAZZI/9177.jpg

It was a positive change nevertheless!
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Die For You

Postby Rebi-on-the-Roof » Wed May 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Derek wrote:I quite like her and I really enjoy listening to her singles (except the last one - you are not alone Reb) but to be totally honest I think her voice is far from amazing. It's quite pleasant in the ear when she doesn't have to sing a demanding song but then I don't want to hear any of her covers... Btw I don't think she lacks confidence when on stage. On the contrary she looks VERY confident to me!

Antique-Helena was the classy young girl who would dress quite conservative but would still manage to have a strong yet innocent stage presence and promising voice and get all the attention whereas Foureira (since the very beginning) has been very daring with her dress choices and at times it feels like she has already shown everything she can do. Really can't see any parallel career beginnings. Even the kind of pop music each of them did in the beggining is totally different. Antique did a lot of party music but it was more nostalgic, innocent and authentic whereas Foureira's catchy R&B pop is similar to the R&B you can listen to every country's radio, only with Greek lyrics.

As for her name, I believe Star channel had once revealed her real last name and another newspaper published photos from the beginning of her career (it was big news). Her skin color was a lot lighter then and her hair was nothing like the big hair you see now.

Image if this is really the same girl then she is really crazy about her new image Image thanks for sharing.

btw is this here lipsynched? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I9jPoOaq4us

when I said she reminds me of helena in her beginning it is because of her will to have success and the wish to do it well. it's this energy of being ready for any challenge. I think she is working hard.
Rebi-on-the-Roof
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
Proud Mary

Postby Derek » Mon May 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Miss KA wrote:
Derek wrote:I quite like her and I really enjoy listening to her singles (except the last one - you are not alone Reb) but to be totally honest I think her voice is far from amazing. It's quite pleasant in the ear when she doesn't have to sing a demanding song but then I don't want to hear any of her covers... Btw I don't think she lacks confidence when on stage. On the contrary she looks VERY confident to me!

Image if this is really the same girl then she is really crazy about her new image Image thanks for sharing.

btw is this here lipsynched? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I9jPoOaq4us

when I said she reminds me of helena in her beginning it is because of her will to have success and the wish to do it well. it's this energy of being ready for any challenge. I think she is working hard.

It sounds like it, not sure though.

Yeah that's totally true. She's a hard worker!
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Die For You

Postby Derek » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:43 pm

She has a new album out, no else noticed it? Image
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Die For You

Postby Tedy » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Derek wrote:She has a new album out, no else noticed it? Image
I know and I have it on my PC soon hope and th CD too! :D

Artist: ΕΛΕΝΗ ΦΟΥΡΕΪΡΑ

01. REGGAETON
02. ΤΟ ΠΑΡΤΥ ΔΕΝ ΣΤΑΜΑΤΑ (feat. ΜΗΔΕΝΙΣΤΗΣ)
03. ΤΙ ΠΟΝΗΡΟ ΜΟΥ ΖΗΤΑΣ
04. ΜΥΣΤΙΚΟ
05. ΣΤΟΥ ΕΡΩΤΑ ΤΗΝ ΤΡΕΛΑ
06. ΠΙΟ ΕΡΩΤΑΣ ΠΕΘΑΙΝΕΙΣ
07. ΑΓΑΠΗ ΠΟΥ ΝΑ ΤΑΙΡΙΑΖΕΙ ΣΕ ΜΕΝΑ
08. ΝΑ Σ'ΕΧΩ ΜΕΣΑ ΜΟΥ
09. ΠΑΙΞΕ ΜΑΖΙ ΜΟΥ (FUN O EH A) (feat. CIPRIAN ROBU)
10. SEXY (REGGAETON)
11. ALL I NEED
Tedy
Media Manager
Media Manager
България
Panta Se Perime

Postby Rebi-on-the-Roof » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Tedy wrote:
I know and I have it on my PC soon hope and th CD too! :D

Artist: ΕΛΕΝΗ ΦΟΥΡΕΪΡΑ

01. REGGAETON
02. ΤΟ ΠΑΡΤΥ ΔΕΝ ΣΤΑΜΑΤΑ (feat. ΜΗΔΕΝΙΣΤΗΣ)
03. ΤΙ ΠΟΝΗΡΟ ΜΟΥ ΖΗΤΑΣ
04. ΜΥΣΤΙΚΟ
05. ΣΤΟΥ ΕΡΩΤΑ ΤΗΝ ΤΡΕΛΑ
06. ΠΙΟ ΕΡΩΤΑΣ ΠΕΘΑΙΝΕΙΣ
07. ΑΓΑΠΗ ΠΟΥ ΝΑ ΤΑΙΡΙΑΖΕΙ ΣΕ ΜΕΝΑ
08. ΝΑ Σ'ΕΧΩ ΜΕΣΑ ΜΟΥ
09. ΠΑΙΞΕ ΜΑΖΙ ΜΟΥ (FUN O EH A) (feat. CIPRIAN ROBU)
10. SEXY (REGGAETON)
11. ALL I NEED

oooooooh thanks. what a cover!!!! Image Image Image Image Image
Rebi-on-the-Roof
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
Proud Mary

Postby MNMINAGE » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:13 pm

I bought her last two albums a few days ago just for only 8€ so I'm waiting for them Image
MNMINAGE
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo
Spain

Postby Tedy » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:48 am

Tedy
Media Manager
Media Manager
България
Panta Se Perime

Postby Ελένη » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:02 am

As on Mad Awards 2012 She did perform the song "Fotia"
I haven't been able to find the studio quality...
Ελένη
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

Postby Ελένη » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:14 pm

The Orginal Version Of The Song Eleni Foureira Covered,Kenan Doğulu - Çakkıdı

And Eleni Foureiras Version Fotia
Ελένη
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

Postby SurvivorFan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:55 pm