Jedward | Paparizou Forum - International Fan Community
Helena Paparizou - Etsi & Etsi
Image Map

Jedward

A place for fans of particular singers and musicians to share informative posts and constructive reviews.

Re: Jedward

Postby Samuel » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:54 pm

So it is only directed by them two?
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Postby Miranda » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:57 pm

yes Image
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Matea2306 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:32 pm

I think Jedward are great and I love their songs and now I watched video for Young love,I love it!!! :D ♥ ♥
Matea2306
Paparicious
Paparicious

Postby Miranda » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:53 pm

i'm in love with this video. can't stop watching it.... Image
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Miranda » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Jedward - Young Love #1 on Itunes Sweden
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Samuel » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:34 pm

Lets see how long it stays there then, holding up it on #1 for a while is a good achivement I think.
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Postby Miranda » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:23 pm

it's #4 now, and Ivi is #1. I think it's great, because it was released on Itunes yesterday, and their last single didn't even make it top the top 10.
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Samuel » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:14 am

What happened to the song, is it outside top 100 now? Image
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Postby Miranda » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:33 pm

It dropped really far down the day after, but at least it stayed on top long enough for Jedward to know about it, they tweeted about that a while ago. they have also tweeted to someone working on rix fm, saying that they want their new single played there. maybe that's why it dropped, it doesn't get airplay, and the other songs on the chart does.
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Samuel » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:04 pm

They just tweeted this: "Everything Is coool guys some people just got really excited and uploaded them on YouTube no big deal just take them down"
https://twitter.com/planetjedward/status/215534853381308416

What do they mean with that?

Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Postby Miranda » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:54 pm

they wanted people to delete videos including their new songs. their new album is released tomorrow, and they probably want people to get the album legally instead of downloading crappy youtube versions.

but my album came today in the mail, because i pre ordered it. i do not love all of the songs, i have a few favourites. and four of their new songs were recorded in Stockholm in Cosmos Studios. Plus one has been co-written by Andreas Carlsson Image
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Stormvirvel » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:50 pm

I met them when they were at that studio! Yey!

Here's a new video they made themselves when they were in Florida for the song "Girl like you"

Η ζωή είναι τώρα
Stormvirvel
Sweden
Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (2013)
Soma Ke Pshi

Postby Miranda » Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:03 am

I like the video, and the song as well. It feels really summery. One of the few videos where they're not wearing matching outfits. Only on the beach scene Image
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Stormvirvel » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:17 am

agree with u as usual Image

and Edward is Image Image
John is Image as well Image
right now I'm a Edward-girl but it can change Image
Η ζωή είναι τώρα
Stormvirvel
Sweden
Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (2013)
Soma Ke Pshi

Postby Miranda » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:12 pm

I got my 2nd reply on their new youtube video yesterday. I think i spammed for half an hour until i got an answer lol

Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Samuel » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:19 pm

According to this source (clickable link) they will not try to compete in ESC 2013. What do you think about that? :D
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Postby Miranda » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:27 pm

I don't know what I think. On one side I want them to compete, but i can see why they don't want to. they probably want to let other artists come forward. hopefully they'll do it again in a few years Image
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Derek » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Miranda wrote:I don't know what I think. On one side I want them to compete, but i can see why they don't want to. they probably want to let other artists come forward. hopefully they'll do it again in a few years Image

I doubt they have such altruistic feelings (not because it's them but because apart from artists they are products for a record company and people working around them too). They probably do it for the sake of their own reputation, as they obviously don't want to be seen as Eurovision freaks for the rest of their lives. Once "Eurovision" has sinked into your image you can hardly go further with your career internationally. Even Elena has said that on some of her interviews. When she was in UK for promotion, there were business people who told her she was silly for having done Eurovision despite her victory because Eurovision is bad stigma in UK and other big markets, and she couldn't believe it.
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
Die For You

Postby Miranda » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Derek wrote:
Miranda wrote:I don't know what I think. On one side I want them to compete, but i can see why they don't want to. they probably want to let other artists come forward. hopefully they'll do it again in a few years Image

I doubt they have such altruistic feelings (not because it's them but because apart from artists they are products for a record company and people working around them too). They probably do it for the sake of their own reputation, as they obviously don't want to be seen as Eurovision freaks for the rest of their lives. Once "Eurovision" has sinked into your image you can hardly go further with your career internationally. Even Elena has said that on some of her interviews. When she was in UK for promotion, there were business people who told her she was silly for having done Eurovision despite her victory because Eurovision is bad stigma in UK and other big markets, and she couldn't believe it.

What I said they have said themselves actually in an interview. and no, i don't think they care if people see them as eurovision freaks or not, they have never cared what anyone else thinks about them. and they have been to eurovision twice, and their career boomed after the first one, and still going strong after the second one as their new album has topped the itunes chart in several european countries outside the UK and Ireland, and has/will be released on Itunes in USA, Australian and Japan. Their single 'Young Love' has been played on russian radio, swedish radio and even on a radio station in Singapore.
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Samuel » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Miranda wrote:
Derek wrote:

What I said they have said themselves actually in an interview. and no, i don't think they care if people see them as eurovision freaks or not, they have never cared what anyone else thinks about them. and they have been to eurovision twice, and their career boomed after the first one, and still going strong after the second one as their new album has topped the itunes chart in several european countries outside the UK and Ireland, and has/will be released on Itunes in USA, Australian and Japan. Their single 'Young Love' has been played on russian radio, swedish radio and even on a radio station in Singapore.

But "never cared of what other people thinks about them". Maybe they do, but now it is also promotion wise and not only personally. They might like eurovision personally but promotion wise?
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
PreviousNext

Return to Music & Singers