Demy | Paparizou Forum - International Fan Community
Helena Paparizou - Etsi & Etsi
Image Map

Demy

A place for fans of particular singers and musicians to share informative posts and constructive reviews.

Re: Demy

Postby Besamiculo » Thu May 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:Naxos island? cool!
I wish Elena would make a clip outside showing nice places of Greece Image
Looking forward to Demy's new song and the clip. thanks the info

It is called "The Sun" (out May 13th) and will be used in the new Carroten commercial (a sunscreen brand).
Besamiculo
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Akos Kirsch » Thu May 09, 2013 10:38 pm

thanks the info! Looking forward to it
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby Ελένη » Tue May 28, 2013 12:08 pm

The video for "The Sun"

Ελένη
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

Postby Akos Kirsch » Tue May 28, 2013 12:40 pm

It's a nice song though not very powerful. But I like it and she looks great in this clip:)
The sea suits her really:)
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby Ελένη » Tue May 28, 2013 1:13 pm

She also sang in "Oloi Mazi (Me Mia Foni)"

Ελένη
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

Postby Besamiculo » Tue May 28, 2013 1:59 pm

That's an amazing song Image Image
Besamiculo
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Karoliina » Tue May 28, 2013 3:06 pm

Nice song! What is this group Positive Sounderz? I noticed Vegas and some other famous Greeks but is there any purpose why this song was made? Image
Karoliina
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

Postby Derek » Tue May 28, 2013 3:38 pm

Karoliina wrote:Nice song! What is this group Positive Sounderz? I noticed Vegas and some other famous Greeks but is there any purpose why this song was made? Image

Yes all these artists/bands teamed up for the "Amita Motion - Positive energy" project. Image
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
Die For You

Postby SurvivorFan » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 pm

SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
One Life (2014)
-

Postby SurvivorFan » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:43 pm

SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
One Life (2014)
-

Postby SurvivorFan » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:53 pm

BEST music video I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!

Helena MUST collaborate with Papadakos director in her upcoming music videos!!! :krazy:
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
One Life (2014)
-

Postby Derek » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:29 pm

Guys you must really learn how to embed the youtube videos properly. Just keep the part after the = sign and delete the rest. If you are confused about it just place the full youtube link here and skip the embed option.

Nice song and video. Far more impressed by the video than the song tbh.
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Die For You

Postby Eleni » Sat May 17, 2014 7:00 am

The new Carroten 2014 song by Demy & Mike - Oso O Kosmos Tha Exei Esena

http://www.monopoli.gr/feed/item/127957 ... my-ft-Mike
Μετά την χειμωνιά έρχεται πάντα η άνοιξη
Eleni
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo
Greece & Sweden
Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (2013)
Haide

Postby Besamiculo » Sat May 17, 2014 8:38 am

When is her new album coming out? Hopefully by Q4. Her last one was great.
Besamiculo
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby Derek » Sat May 17, 2014 12:27 pm

Besamiculo wrote:When is her new album coming out? Hopefully by Q4. Her last one was great.

It was a decent pop record indeed. But can't say I listened to it more than once or twice. A bit too bubblegum pop for my taste. Think her career path will resemble Helena's, mark my words. And I believe the same for Ivi Adamou as well. But just on a smaller scale because neither of them has got THAT voice and they are also a little unlucky that they came out when we had already entered the digital era in music.
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Die For You

Postby Kostas » Tue May 20, 2014 10:01 pm

Derek wrote:
Besamiculo wrote:When is her new album coming out? Hopefully by Q4. Her last one was great.

It was a decent pop record indeed. But can't say I listened to it more than once or twice. A bit too bubblegum pop for my taste. Think her career path will resemble Helena's, mark my words. And I believe the same for Ivi Adamou as well. But just on a smaller scale because neither of them has got THAT voice and they are also a little unlucky that they came out when we had already entered the digital era in music.

Totally agree with this!Demy is a hopeful young singer,ok,i'm not really a big fun of her music,but for her age she managed to have some advantages at her work(a quite low profile and a clear pop style).But for me,a problem of her,Ivi Adamou and some other new artists is that,as you said,they maybe could never have the publicity,the sells and the promotion that Helena(and not only of course)had in the pro-crisis and CD era.Generally i think that the Greek music industry have many years to create a really big star(from the younger generation of course)and the previous reasons contribute in this.The main difference for me between Helena and the younger Greek singers is that Helena(with Antique and at her solo career) brought something new in the Greek music(for me she brought the European style pop)and for a big era she was the only one that represent it here in compare with most of the new singers(Demy included)that their style is quite similar with a very little personal identity.
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

Postby Besamiculo » Wed May 21, 2014 11:26 am

She's not anything like Elena. Her songs are made to sound exactly like what is/should be on the radio nowadays. Elena's songs (other than maybe her debut) were different.
Besamiculo
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby LouieGK » Wed May 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Demy has only nice Voice! Nothing more!
JUST CALL ME A SURVIVOR, SUCH A STRONG DESIRE!
LISTEN PLEASE =====> http://youtu.be/gkYsLR9CSMQ
LouieGK
Gigolo
Gigolo
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
Survivor

Postby Derek » Thu May 22, 2014 5:06 pm

Kostas wrote:
Totally agree with this!Demy is a hopeful young singer,ok,i'm not really a big fun of her music,but for her age she managed to have some advantages at her work(a quite low profile and a clear pop style).But for me,a problem of her,Ivi Adamou and some other new artists is that,as you said,they maybe could never have the publicity,the sells and the promotion that Helena(and not only of course)had in the pro-crisis and CD era.Generally i think that the Greek music industry have many years to create a really big star(from the younger generation of course)and the previous reasons contribute in this.The main difference for me between Helena and the younger Greek singers is that Helena(with Antique and at her solo career) brought something new in the Greek music(for me she brought the European style pop)and for a big era she was the only one that represent it here in compare with most of the new singers(Demy included)that their style is quite similar with a very little personal identity.

Couldn't agree more with your analysis. :papa:

Besamiculo wrote:She's not anything like Elena. Her songs are made to sound exactly like what is/should be on the radio nowadays. Elena's songs (other than maybe her debut) were different.

No she isn't, but both she and Ivi Adamou are marketed similarly to the way Helena was marketed at the beginning of her career. They are supposed to talk, look and sound like girl next doors and I am not just talking about their music, it's about their public image.
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Die For You

Postby Eleni » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:21 pm

Demy released an english version of Oso O Kosmos Tha Exei Esena, titled All That I Need..
Μετά την χειμωνιά έρχεται πάντα η άνοιξη
Eleni
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo
Greece & Sweden
Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (2013)
Haide
PreviousNext

Return to Music & Singers