Eurovision 2017 | Paparizou Forum - International Fan Community
Listen on Spotify
Image Map

Eurovision 2017

Eurovision Song Contest
2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Re: Eurovision 2017

Postby Stathis » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:12 pm

BULGARIA
User avatar
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
2498
1999
Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (2013)
Baby its over

Re: Eurovision 2017

Postby Stathis » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:11 am

ARMENIA
User avatar
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
2498
1999
Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (2013)
Baby its over

Re: Eurovision 2017

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Sun May 14, 2017 4:37 am

:surprised: :speechless: i never thought i would say this in my life but
PORTUGAL WON! :yaaay:
Mis agradecimientos al equipo de administradores de Paparizou Forum por permitirme utilizar a una foto de Helena Paparizou como avatar
User avatar
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
2669

Re: Eurovision 2017

Postby Akos Kirsch » Sun May 14, 2017 9:25 am

Yeah Portugal is the winner.... but that song is total crap. How did this happen I don't know but it is the worst song ever to win.
Image
User avatar
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
20264
2006
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Re: Eurovision 2017

Postby Jessica » Mon May 15, 2017 1:04 am

WE WON!!! I still can't believe it!!
It's weird cause it wasn't my favourite song and I'm not even a big fan of it (but make no mistake, Salvador is a brilliant artist) but I cried a lot last night!
User avatar
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
1386
Portugal
2008
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
GirnaMeStoXtes

Re: Eurovision 2017

Postby alene » Mon May 15, 2017 1:30 am

Jessica wrote:WE WON!!! I still can't believe it!!
It's weird cause it wasn't my favourite song and I'm not even a big fan of it (but make no mistake, Salvador is a brilliant artist) but I cried a lot last night!

Parabéns! :clap: :clap: :yeah:
I think it was your first victory ever, wasn't it?
It wasn't one of my favourite entries this year but he was one of the favourites to win and I could feel his winning after he performed, but I'm happy for Portugal's victory :)
User avatar
alene
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
4986
2005
Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
Hkardiasoupetra

Re: Eurovision 2017

Postby SurvivorFan » Mon May 15, 2017 8:57 am

Stathis wrote:PORTUGAL


Congratulations Portugal. I didnt like this song but the artist is good with kind manners and he wants to send a humanity message through his song. I wanted UK for the win! I cried by Lucie's performance. See you again in Lisboa next year!
User avatar
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
11302
Greece
2004
One Life (2014)
Zoi Mou

Re: Eurovision 2017

Postby Jessica » Mon May 15, 2017 7:56 pm

alene wrote:
Jessica wrote:WE WON!!! I still can't believe it!!
It's weird cause it wasn't my favourite song and I'm not even a big fan of it (but make no mistake, Salvador is a brilliant artist) but I cried a lot last night!

Parabéns! :clap: :clap: :yeah:
I think it was your first victory ever, wasn't it?
It wasn't one of my favourite entries this year but he was one of the favourites to win and I could feel his winning after he performed, but I'm happy for Portugal's victory :)


Yes, that's why it's so special! I never thought i would see Eurovision in Lisbon
User avatar
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
1386
Portugal
2008
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
GirnaMeStoXtes

Re: Eurovision 2017

Postby Jessica » Mon May 15, 2017 7:58 pm

SurvivorFan wrote:
Stathis wrote:PORTUGAL


Congratulations Portugal. I didnt like this song but the artist is good with kind manners and he wants to send a humanity message through his song. I wanted UK for the win! I cried by Lucie's performance. See you again in Lisboa next year!


Actually the song itself is a love song with a beautiful poem. Not the best lyrics this year (Italy gets that trophy) but still great
User avatar
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
1386
Portugal
2008
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
GirnaMeStoXtes
Previous


Return to Eurovision

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest