Report Technical Issues | Paparizou Forum - International Fan Community
Listen on Spotify
Image Map

Report Technical Issues

Haeya! Paparizou Forum's Policy, Frequently Asked Questions & Support.
Forum rules
Before creating a new topic, please make sure that you 've checked the FAQs and the Support Topics!

Report Technical Issues

Postby Panagiotis » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:13 pm

Please post any technical issues you face on the boards, here.
Panagiotis
General Manager
General Manager
Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
One Life

Re: Report Technical Issues

Postby SurvivorFan » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:59 am

When i post a reply, i click on these buttons but they're unactive. What can i do to solve it??

SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Greece
One Life (2014)
Zoi Mou

Postby IinaSurvivor » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:59 pm

SurvivorFan wrote:When i post a reply, i click on these buttons but they're unactive. What can i do to solve it??

I'm having the same problem! Also smileys are not working.
Just call me a Survivor, have to be a fighter!
IinaSurvivor
Finland
Ise I Foni

Postby Panagiotis » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:38 am

This problem is now solved!
Panagiotis
General Manager
General Manager
One Life

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:23 am

I can't change my avatar/signature, those options doesn't appear in the user CP
The semi-official number one spamarizou of Less Paparicious Area and researcher of Best Posts
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Postby alene » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Angry Master League Nerd wrote:I can't change my avatar/signature, those options doesn't appear in the user CP

You actually can, but it's kind of "hidden" (I think it's like that since the new "layout" (or however it is called) was installed. I'll explain you how to do it and I will illustrate it:

- Step 1: Go to User Control Panel.
- Step 2*: Scroll down the bar (pic. 1)**
- Now you will see there are tiny spaces between every tab (pic. 2)
- Step 3: Click the second tab (pic. 3)
- Then you will see the "Edit avatar" option on the left (among others), though it's like every "line" is piled on the other (I don't know how to explain this, but it is not as it used to be).

*Maybe you won't need to do this step. I guess it depends on your screen or maybe the Internet browser you use. I don't really know.
** In order to see the pictures, click on the thumbnail, a new page will open and then, click on the image again to see it in full size.

---

Hope it helps! :papa: :)
Last edited by alene on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alene
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero
Hkardiasoupetra

Postby alene » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:09 pm

Sorry for the double post, but now I take the oportunity to ask about a problem I've had for some months in the forum: I can't attach any picture. I mean, I can select and upload the image but then I can't attach it to my message(s). Does anybody else know why?
As I said in my previous post, the "tags" or "buttons" are "hidden" (you could see what was written on them before) and can barely use them.
I always connected this problem (as well as the one explained above by Angry Master League Nerd) with the change of the new layout or maybe a new update in the forum, but now I wonder if it has to do with different computers, resolutions, Internet browsers, etc. :confuse:
Thanks in advance! :papa:
alene
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero
Hkardiasoupetra

Postby SurvivorFan » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:33 pm

alene wrote:Sorry for the double post, but now I take the oportunity to ask about a problem I've had for some months in the forum: I can't attach any picture. I mean, I can select and upload the image but then I can't attach it to my message(s). Does anybody else know why?
As I said in my previous post, the "tags" or "buttons" are "hidden" (you could see what was written on them before) and can barely use them.
I always connected this problem (as well as the one explained above by Angry Master League Nerd) with the change of the new layout or maybe a new update in the forum, but now I wonder if it has to do with different computers, resolutions, Internet browsers, etc. :confuse:
Thanks in advance! :papa:

Although i have same problem with Angry Master Leauge Nerd, i have no problems with uploading attachment pictures alene. As you can see, almost all of my pictures posts lately have been uploaded from attachement. I guess that all of this minor problems can be solved by Panagiotis moderator. If someone is friend of him on Facebook or other social media, let's inform him.
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Greece
One Life (2014)
Zoi Mou

Postby alene » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:28 pm

SurvivorFan wrote:
Although i have same problem with Angry Master Leauge Nerd, i have no problems with uploading attachment pictures alene. As you can see, almost all of my pictures posts lately have been uploaded from attachement. I guess that all of this minor problems can be solved by Panagiotis moderator. If someone is friend of him on Facebook or other social media, let's inform him.

I see, it's ok! Then I guess it's a problem of my own computer or something related to that.
Thanks for your answer :papa:
alene
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero
Hkardiasoupetra

Postby alene » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:16 pm

Hi, guys!

Can you see the embedded videos from YouTube here? I mean, when any of us embed a video here in the forum, we can normally see there's a video, we can see the "box". I see nothing, just a blank space there :/ :confuse:
Does anybody else have the same problem? Does anybody know why this is happening?

Thanks in advance :papa:

Ps. This is an example of what I see:
Attachments
0922097409810.jpg
alene
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero
Hkardiasoupetra

Postby SurvivorFan » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:28 pm

alene wrote:Hi, guys!

Can you see the embedded videos from YouTube here? I mean, when any of us embed a video here in the forum, we can normally see there's a video, we can see the "box". I see nothing, just a blank space there :/ :confuse:
Does anybody else have the same problem? Does anybody know why this is happening?

Its because the video owner has deleted them
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Greece
One Life (2014)
Zoi Mou

Postby alene » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:57 pm

SurvivorFan wrote:
alene wrote:Hi, guys!

Its because the video owner has deleted them

Really? But it happens in every thread where a video from YouTube is embedded, so it can't be that all videos are deleted, can it?
Anyways, maybe I'll be able to see the content just as suddenly as I couldn't.
Thanks for your help!
alene
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero
Hkardiasoupetra

Return to Announcements, Policy & Support