Banned Members & Username Changes | Paparizou Forum - International Fan Community
Listen on Spotify
Image Map

Banned Members & Username Changes

Haeya! Paparizou Forum's Policy, Frequently Asked Questions & Support.
Forum rules
Before creating a new topic, please make sure that you 've checked the FAQs and the Support Topics!

Banned Members & Username Changes

Postby TinaCZ » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:31 am

In this thread it'll be stated why a member was banned/removed. It's a closed thread in case some of you wanted to make it another spammed thread so if you have any question send me or our moderators a pm and we will answer you as soon as we can.

Bees - banned forever - makes very offensive and insulting statements against individuals from Paparizou Forum as well as Paparizou Forum as an entire community

innkeeper67 - banned forever - posting spam
TinaCZ
Admin
Admin
Czech Republic
Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
To Fili Tis Zois

Re: Banned Members & Username Changes

Postby Panagiotis » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:00 pm

GiorgosHP :arrow: Gambit (under request)
ChrisK :arrow: SurvivorFan (under request)

SurvivorFan: Temporarily banned from posting news to the News Section, due to inappropriate behavior.
Panagiotis
General Manager
General Manager
Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
One Life

Postby ARTisWonderful » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Panagiotis wrote:GiorgosHP :arrow: Gambit (under request)
ChrisK :arrow: SurvivorFan (under request)

SurvivorFan: Temporarily banned from posting news to the News Section, due to inappropriate behavior.

If someone is temporarily banned, how many time has he/she to wait until being able to post again?
And I didn't know that the username could be changed.
ARTisWonderful
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo
One Life (2014)
De Tha Kimithis

Postby Akos Kirsch » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:36 pm

I don't know but I wouldn't allow username changes. It can get confusing sometimes. In my opinion.
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby Panagiotis » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:36 pm

The username can only be changed by Administrators. Here you can see if someone has changed their name. Is updated right after it is changed!

About the banning, it's not happening regularly :) It is only used as the last option for someone to keep up with the rules! If you do something wrong, you are first kindly asked not to do it again, then warned a few times and then if you don't understand you get banned. Don't be afraid of that! Up to now you 've been great!
Panagiotis
General Manager
General Manager
One Life

Postby ARTisWonderful » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:48 pm

Panagiotis wrote:The username can only be changed by Administrators. Here you can see if someone has changed their name. Is updated right after it is changed!

About the banning, it's not happening regularly :) It is only used as the last option for someone to keep up with the rules! If you do something wrong, you are first kindly asked not to do it again, then warned a few times and then if you don't understand you get banned. Don't be afraid of that! Up to now you 've been great!

OK, it's good. I thought that you ban someone without saying anything, but if you warn some people and they don't pay attention, I see it very well that you ban them.
What did SurvivorFan, if I can ask it? He'd been kind with me, so I want to know what he has done so I don't make the same mistake.
ARTisWonderful
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo
One Life (2014)
De Tha Kimithis

Postby SurvivorFan » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:21 am

Panagiotis wrote:

Until when?
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Greece
One Life (2014)
Zoi Mou

Postby ARTisWonderful » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:56 pm

SurvivorFan wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:

Until when?

I don't know. I feel sorry for you. You are one of the most active members on Paparizou Forum. You look for any new that happens to post it here. You've been banned, but in my opinion, it's time to let you free now. :ban: Panagiotis didn't tell me how many time you would be in this situation although I asked it as you know. The punishment is too severe. OMG! I thought that you were already able to post on news. :disbelief: This is my point of view, but please don't :boo2: .
ARTisWonderful
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo
One Life (2014)
De Tha Kimithis

Postby Derek » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Guys, please no need to overreact. If it's such a big punishment to no longer be allowed to share news ONLY at the news section of the forum, then I wonder what a permanent ban is! Chris is allowed to post at the news section btw, he's just now allowed to shares news from other sources. As soon as Panos is back he'll decide how long the restriction will last.
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Die For You

Postby ARTisWonderful » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:33 pm

Derek wrote:Guys, please no need to overreact. If it's such a big punishment to no longer be allowed to share news ONLY at the news section of the forum, then I wonder what a permanent ban is! Chris is allowed to post at the news section btw, he's just now allowed to shares news from other sources. As soon as Panos is back he'll decide how long the restriction will last.

Yes, I know that I shouldn't exagerate, but I guess that the news section is important for him, as far as I know. Pano knows it too. I don't want to cause any problem, but I empathize with other fans' feelings.
ARTisWonderful
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo
One Life (2014)
De Tha Kimithis

Postby Akos Kirsch » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:42 pm

what did he do anyway?
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby Derek » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:50 pm

ARTisWonderful wrote:
Derek wrote:Guys, please no need to overreact. If it's such a big punishment to no longer be allowed to share news ONLY at the news section of the forum, then I wonder what a permanent ban is! Chris is allowed to post at the news section btw, he's just now allowed to shares news from other sources. As soon as Panos is back he'll decide how long the restriction will last.

Yes, I know that I shouldn't exagerate, but I guess that the news section is important for him, as far as I know. Pano knows it too. I don't want to cause any problem, but I empathize with other fans' feelings.

Ι also empathize with the little boy who gets punished by their parents for punching another kid and then cries his eyes out but unless he gets the punishment he will continue to punch other kids. You are a smart girl and you will connect the dots. ;)
End of story guys, let's end this discussion. It's a administrative matter after all. If you want to discuss it any further please do it via PM's. :)
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Die For You

Postby ARTisWonderful » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Derek wrote:
ARTisWonderful wrote:

Ι also empathize with the little who gets punished by their parents for punching another kid and then cries his eyes out but unless he gets the punishment he will continue to punch other kids. You are a smart girl and you will connect the dots. ;)
End of story guys, let's end this discussion. It's a administrative matter after all. If you want to discuss it any further please do it via PM's. :)

It's forgotten by me at least. I see your point, although in some moments I seem not to understand others. I'm a bit stubborn, but I'll behave like an adult. It's finished :) Not more spam from me. :winner:
ARTisWonderful
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo
One Life (2014)
De Tha Kimithis

Postby SurvivorFan » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:50 pm

i am waiting for his comeback asap :mrgreen:
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Greece
One Life (2014)
Zoi Mou

Postby Angry Master League Nerd » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:21 am

Panagiotis wrote:The username can only be changed by Administrators.

Last time i've changed my username i did it by myself, but this was many months ago
The semi-official number one spamarizou of Less Paparicious Area and researcher of Best Posts
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Return to Announcements, Policy & Support