13 Years Helena - Aniversary Tribute Project (2012)

Explore our famous projects & Join us in creating new ones!
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Fan Since: 2001
Fav. Album: Greatest Hits & More (2011)
Fav. Song: Die For You

13 Years Helena - Aniversary Tribute Project (2012)

Post by Derek »

!
Last edited by Derek on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
María_Spain
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo
Fan Since: 1999
Fav. Album: Apochrosis (2021)

Re: "Happy 13th anniversary Helena"! Go on all social networks, congratulate Helena and post "Opa Opa"!

Post by María_Spain »

Derek wrote:
Is today her musical 13th anniversary? Ok, I'll do it Image
Derek
General Manager
General Manager

Re: "Happy 13th anniversary Helena"! Go on all social networks, congratulate Helena and post "Opa Opa"!

Post by Derek »

María_Spain wrote:
Derek wrote:
Is today her musical 13th anniversary? Ok, I'll do it Image
Yes, that's right!
Mart!
News Editor
News Editor
Fav. Song: Baby Its Over

Post by Mart! »

The anniversary is the 9th not the 7th!
Εμείς τολμήσαμε με Koleston! εσείς;
paparizikos
Media Manager
Media Manager
Fav. Album: Protereotita (2004)
Fav. Song: SKmMono Thlipsi

Post by paparizikos »

very good idea!!!
DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Post by Samuel »

Martako! wrote:The anniversary is the 9th not the 7th!
I wait until then to do it if this is correct. Image
Mart!
News Editor
News Editor
Fav. Song: Baby Its Over

Post by Mart! »

this is our old forum banner
Εμείς τολμήσαμε με Koleston! εσείς;
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Post by Samuel »

According to English wikipedia Opa Opa was released 5 July in Sweden and 13 October in Greece?
paparizikos
Media Manager
Media Manager
Fav. Album: Protereotita (2004)
Fav. Song: SKmMono Thlipsi

Post by paparizikos »

Martako! wrote:this is our old forum banner
oh yes, right!!! I have also saved that day in my cell too, as a reminder. Image Image Image Image Image
Labros!
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

Post by Labros! »

The anniversary is on April 9th! She said it herself at ''Kafes Me Tin Eleni'' in 2008 Image
Derek
General Manager
General Manager

Post by Derek »

HELENA HAS MENTIONED THE 7TH OF APRIL A LOT MORE TIMES THAN THE 9TH OF APRIL IN VARIOUS INTERVIEWS!
Labros!
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

Post by Labros! »

Derek wrote:HELENA HAS MENTIONED THE 7TH OF APRIL A LOT MORE TIMES THAN THE 9TH OF APRIL IN VARIOUS INTERVIEWS!
Ok then! But we can never be sure about the real date Image
Derek
General Manager
General Manager

Post by Derek »

Labros! wrote:
Derek wrote:HELENA HAS MENTIONED THE 7TH OF APRIL A LOT MORE TIMES THAN THE 9TH OF APRIL IN VARIOUS INTERVIEWS!
As far as I remember she has only mentioned April 9th in one occasion (Kafes Me Tin Eleni 2008) whereas April 7th has been mentioned by her multiple times. So I'd rather think she confused the date once than plenty of times. Image
Labros!
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

Post by Labros! »

Derek wrote:
Labros! wrote:
As far as I remember she has only mentioned April 9th in one occasion (Kafes Me Tin Eleni 2008) whereas April 7th has been mentioned by her multiple times. So I'd rather think she confused the date once than plenty of times. Image
hahaha you must be right, but you can never know with her Image
Derek
General Manager
General Manager

Post by Derek »

Labros! wrote:
Derek wrote:
Labros! wrote:
hahaha you must be right, but you can never know with her Image
Image But she occasionally says: "a smart person doesn't make the same mistake twice" so she better honor this herself. :D
Labros!
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

Post by Labros! »

Derek wrote: Image But she occasionally says: "a smart person doesn't make the same mistake twice" so she better honor this herself. :D
persianchick99
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo
Fan Since: 2007
Fav. Album: The game of Love (2006)
Fav. Song: Mambo

Post by persianchick99 »

This is a great idea!
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Fan Since: 2008
Fav. Album: Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
Fav. Song: AnMeDisNaKleio

Post by Jessica »

ok, so i probably won't send her a message in time because it's already 8th april in Greece and Sweden but i'll send it anyway
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Post by Samuel »

Jessica wrote:ok, so i probably won't send her a message in time because it's already 8th april in Greece and Sweden but i'll send it anyway
Still 7th April in Sweden. Image
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Fan Since: 2008
Fav. Album: Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
Fav. Song: AnMeDisNaKleio

Post by Jessica »

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Jessica wrote:ok, so i probably won't send her a message in time because it's already 8th april in Greece and Sweden but i'll send it anyway
Still 7th April in Sweden. Image
ok. i thought it was 2 hours difference. so i better hurry

Return to “💡 Our Projects”