Paparizou Forum collaborates with MTV Greece! (2013)

Explore our famous projects & Join us in creating new ones!
paparizikos
Media Manager
Media Manager
Fan Since: 1999
Fav. Album: Protereotita (2004)
Fav. Song: SKmMono Thlipsi

Re: MTV Greece "Greek artist of the week" - Watch the tibute made in association with Paparizou Forum

Post by paparizikos »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Besamiculo
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Re: MTV Greece "Greek artist of the week" - Watch the tibute made in association with Paparizou Forum

Post by Besamiculo »

That's so great! ImageImage They should have mentioned the url too, though.
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

Post by Kostas »

Many congrats to the administrators group of Forum for that effort,that's an excellent work!A great success for PF!Image
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

Post by Ruben »

Congratulations for the video. I also want to mention the new project with Lionheart. You're amazing.
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Fan Since: 2001
Fav. Album: Greatest Hits & More (2011)
Fav. Song: Die For You

Post by Derek »

Ruben wrote:Congratulations for the video. I also want to mention the new project with Lionheart. You're amazing.
We expect your entry!Image
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Fan Since: 2004
Fav. Album: Apochrosis (2021)
Fav. Song: -

Post by SurvivorFan »

They mafe some mistakes in the info box of the video but never mind. I waited more about Helena's activities in 2006-07 period
Derek
General Manager
General Manager

Post by Derek »

Chris K wrote:They mafe some mistakes in the info box of the video but never mind. I waited more about Helena's activities in 2006-07 period
The 2 obvious mistakes I noticed is the reference to the 11x platinum GATO (which was obviously an inflated -and stupid in my opinion- press statement to boost sales. Just because "real news" sold a great number of copies when it included the album as an extra doesn't mean the album sold that number of copies too. It would have to be the GATO featuring "real news" to count them as real sales) and the reference to the success of TGOL in all these countries (it wasn't even released in half of them). Anyway I did point out these mistakes to the MTV Greece guy who compiled all the info and I thanked him for our collaboration. He thanked me back for our great contribution but he avoided reflecting on his mistakes. The rest of the information in the info boxes (except for the reference to the 144 million views on youtube) was all provided by us but it was phrased a lot more elaborately and they obviously had to reduce the texts down to a few words to fit them into the little boxes.

There were 3 references to the 2006-07 period. What else did you want?Image 
RafaSverige
Gigolo
Gigolo
Fan Since: 2005
Fav. Song: My Number One

Re: MTV Greece "Greek artist of the week" - Watch the tibut

Post by RafaSverige »

:we1:
Derek
General Manager
General Manager

Re: MTV Greece "Greek artist of the week" - Watch the tibut

Post by Derek »

RafaSverige wrote::we1:
Thanks for taking the time to watch and glad you liked it. :)
IinaSurvivor
Fan Since: 2013
Fav. Song: Ise I Foni

Re: Paparizou Forum collaborates with MTV Greece!

Post by IinaSurvivor »

From what interview is that part which is shown in 1:43 ? :)
Just call me a Survivor, have to be a fighter!
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Fan Since: 2004
Fav. Song: -

Re: Paparizou Forum collaborates with MTV Greece!

Post by SurvivorFan »

IinaSurvivor wrote:From what interview is that part which is shown in 1:43 ? :)
The interview was taken for E!Entertainment channel in USA because Helena was among the top 16 most Sexiest Women in the World in 2008.

Return to “💡 Our Projects”