#10YearsMyNumberOne - Tribute Video (2015)

Explore our famous projects & Join us in creating new ones!
Paparizou Forum
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

#10YearsMyNumberOne - Tribute Video (2015)

Post by Paparizou Forum »

Today is a big day for Helena as well as for all of her fans who want to share the joy of the remembrance of the events that happened 10 years ago today, at the 50th Eurovision Song Contest in Kiev (Ukraine) following Helena's victory with her entry "My Number One"!

To commemorate the occasion, the administration team of Paparizou Forum lead by its creative "multi-media team" has created a video featuring rare material from its archives that includes footage from the preparation for Eurovision (promo tour), from Kiev, in addition to footage from the post-Eurovision era and from the long journey of "My Number One" all over the world!

Please let us know what you think, make sure you share the video on your social media profiles ( #10yearsMyNumberOne ) and last but not least we hope you all enjoy it! :n1:

[youtube]5sh6yasy228[/youtube]

P.S. Happy name day Helena! :clap:

Update:
Helena has praised Paparizou Forum and its members for their #10YearsMyNumberOne video. She took to social media to thank Paparizou Forum team members Tedy (Teodora) and Paparizikos (George) for all of their hard work in the making of this video. At the time of posting, this Facebook post has already amassed in total of 3500+ likes.

Paparizou Forum would like to congratulate Teodora and George and would also like to thank the rest of its moderation team who helped with their advice and suggestions.

Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
Fan Since: 2006
Fav. Album: Apochrosis (2021)
Fav. Song: Survivor

Re: 10 years since Helena's Eurovision victory!

Post by Akos Kirsch »

well done guys!!:)
NiniaFresa
Media Manager
Media Manager
Fan Since: 1999
Fav. Album: Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
Fav. Song: Mazi Sou

Post by NiniaFresa »

Happy anniversary Elena and happy nameday! :bra: :n1: :winner:
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada

Post by Akos Kirsch »

who was the editor for this video btw? loved how the videos and the audio matched perfectly during the singing parts :papa:

p.s.: I saw it was created by Tedy and George. Bravo guys!
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Fan Since: 2001
Fav. Album: Greatest Hits & More (2011)
Fav. Song: Die For You

Post by Derek »

What an occasion!
I don't think I have enough words to describe the emotions. I am just proud and thankful that I got to experience it all as a viewer and as an Helena fan at the time. I still have so many vivid memories from that night as well as from the entire promo tour and from some of the events following her victory. It was an amazing time to be her fan even without all the internet forums and fan clubs and a brilliant era for Helena's career! Her determination during that whole era is still very inspiring and the work that she produced during that time will remain iconic for many generations to come! I'm sure of it!

Love the video, you guys did a great job! Nice footage!
:work: :clap:
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada

Post by Akos Kirsch »

Derek wrote:What an occasion!
I don't think I have enough words to describe the emotions. I am just proud and thankful that I got to experience it all as a viewer and as an Helena fan at the time. I still have so many vivid memories from that night as well as from the entire promo tour and from some of the events following her victory. It was an amazing time to be her fan even without all the internet forums and fan clubs and a brilliant era for Helena's career! Her determination during that whole era is still very inspiring and the work that she produced during that time will remain iconic for many generations to come! I'm sure of it!

:work: :clap:
I agree. I was so stupid not to pay attention to Eurovision and her at that time... shame :D
TheLightinoursoul
Fan Since: 2005
Fav. Album: Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)

Post by TheLightinoursoul »

Congratulations to the Media team and the rest of moderators of the forum for this wonderful video!! I really love it :D. There are performances and interviews that I've never seen before. Such a great moment for Helena and for all of us, the fans who are supporting her career since then (others before that, in the Antique era). My number one is an anthem for Europe but also an anthem for me, it means a lot. Thank you, you made my night with this gift :)
"Nobody has died of too much love" - Helena Paparizou, 2014
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Fan Since: 2004
Fav. Song: -

Post by SurvivorFan »

Congrats for the video and Bravo at the Media team of PF!

Oh! What memories!!! Although i wasnt her fan back in 2005, i mostly remember when Greece was announced as the big winner and the reprise of the song performance! I dont remember at all the voting procedure and Helena's act on stage in 19th row.

But, after her win, i became really big fan of her until today of course!
Havent seen back in 2005 many footage rare videos from ESC Promo Tour or Interviews, backstage/rehersals. Thanks to Paparizou Forum i learnt all about it since 2008 +.

21sth may 2005 night was and is a great moment for Greece because Europe paid attention to us and for a whole year Greece was on the spotlight thanks to Helena!
I have no words to say, just feel so touched by those memories! :tears:

#10yearsnumberone

Happy NameDay Helena! i wish you best luck in your personal life, be health and love ! For your career, i wish the best even more hits and albums to come!
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

Re: 10 years since Helena's Eurovision victory!(exclusive vi

Post by Kostas »

First of all congratulations guys for your excellent work on that video.It's a diamond from the beginning to the end. :bra:
Ten years ago the whole Europe were singing ''your my lover undercover...''
Ten years ago Europe found her Queen.
Ten years ago many people across Europe(and not only)learned what means Helena Paparizou and became loyal fans until now.
It was a day that i'll remember for a lifetime.Back then was a teenage boy that was preparing for one of my first summer exams(Ancient Greeks).That afternoon i was watching a football game(Greek cup final)at the house of a cousin that we had our nameday.After that my mind was at the upcoming night and i had a big hope about what i would see. Helena was an absolute favorite from months ago and only Malta had some realistic hopes about the first place. Helena was a true Greek goddess,like she was get alive from a creation of the finest artist,when she was appeared on the scene i was sure that she was the winner.In the voting,when the rank wasn't good for her i felt a bit surprised,fortunately the result was totally different. It was the first and the last time in my life that i remember people to celebrate about something except from politics and athletics. The most important is that Helena were from then the officially beloved of all Greeks(even if they didn't get involved with ESC),the way that she spoke after her win saws the metal of her character. Personally i believe that she would be a truly beloved person with one way or another even if she didn't get part in ESC,but of course it wouldn't be the same. For us,the teenagers of that period,Helena was made the absolute idol,the perfect woman and the girl-next door of everyone,we spent many hours of discussions about her,we were trying to find posters,wallpapers(it was a little different cause internet wasn't as common as nowadays). Generally,that years around 2003-2006 were maybe the best years of modern history of Greece(we all know what comes after a few years). For all of these,in addition with the 2001 night and generally that era,made Helena a great part of my life and always reminds me that more ''innocent'' years(sometimes i think that many nowadays fans of Helena haven't live all of that and seems really strange). As a conclusion,happy name day Helena and thanks for all of that memories!!

PS Σήκωσέ το....δεν μπορώ να περιμένω!!Ε-Ε-ΕΛΕΝΑ!!
Helena Paparizou:The pride of Greece
Paparizou Forum
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

#10YearsMyNumberOne - Tribute Video (Helena praises us)

Post by Paparizou Forum »

Helena has praised Paparizou Forum and its members for their #10YearsMyNumberOne video. She took to social media to thank Paparizou Forum team members Tedy (Teodora) and Paparizikos (George) for all of their hard work in the making of this video. At the time of posting, this Facebook post has already amassed in total of 3500+ likes.

Paparizou Forum would like to congratulate Teodora and George and would also like to thank the rest of its moderation team who helped with their advice and suggestions.

Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada

Re: Helena praises Paparizou Forum’s #10YearsMyNumberOne Vid

Post by Akos Kirsch »

well done!!! (hope it was really her! :D) :papa:
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Fan Since: 2001
Fav. Album: Greatest Hits & More (2011)
Fav. Song: Die For You

Post by Derek »

Akos Kirsch wrote:well done!!! (hope it was really her! :D) :papa:
Helena really liked the video, we know that for sure! ;)
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada

Post by Akos Kirsch »

Glad to hear:)
Panagiotis
General Manager
General Manager
Fan Since: 2004
Fav. Album: Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
Fav. Song: One Life

Post by Panagiotis »

Akos Kirsch wrote:well done!!! (hope it was really her! :D) :papa:
It was her :)
Ivo
Fan Since: 2009
Fav. Album: Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (2013)
Fav. Song: Misi Kardia

Re: #10YearsMyNumberOne - Tribute Video (Helena praises us)

Post by Ivo »

Well done guys; it was indeed a nice video!

:papa:
Hey hey hey - hit me like a drum!

Return to “💡 Our Projects”