Vrisko To Logo Na Zo - Tribute Project (2015)

Explore our famous projects & Join us in creating new ones!
Mart!
News Editor
News Editor
Fan Since: 1999
Fav. Album: Greatest Hits & More (2011)
Fav. Song: Baby Its Over

Vrisko To Logo Na Zo - Tribute Project (2015)

Post by Mart! »

Hey Guys

Submit your reviews of the album Vrisko To Logo Na Zo for an upcoming project (more information coming soon)

I would like you to firstly describe the album in 3 words

Secondly please can you say something about each track individually

Lastly, please rate the album out of 10

Deadline 7/8th June Midnight

:papa:
Εμείς τολμήσαμε με Koleston! εσείς;
Rebi-on-the-Roof
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero
Fan Since: 2001
Fav. Album: Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (2013)
Fav. Song: Proud Mary

Re: New Project: Post Your Reviews of VTLNZ

Post by Rebi-on-the-Roof »

That's a nice idea! I will do it when my nail polish has dried, too risky right now :buh:
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou
Fan Since: 2004
Fav. Album: Apochrosis (2021)
Fav. Song: -

Post by SurvivorFan »

The album: smooth, Rock, Deep Lyrics

The songs:

1.I Kardia Sou Petra 7/10 i like lyrics and this melody is very well-composed by Sampanis.
2.Kita Brosta 8/10 This song makes me feel optimistic for future.
3.Porta Gia Ton Ourano 8/10 Here is Helena Is a Rockstar as we have never seen her before
4.Pios 7/10 i dont like this version i prefer the VMA Unplugged version. Its a divorce theme song
5.Agapi San Listia (Historias De Danzon Y De Arrabal) 9/10 Love it. Rythm from Spain and catchy
6.Mathe Prota N'Agapas 4/10 Here is prove that Helena's voice is magical and long
7.Eisai I Foni 9/10 Another rock ballad i adore it in brigde part
8.Pirotehnimata 10/10 Absolute pop dance track back in 2008 and hides sth dark/mysterious
9.Den Tha' Me Do 9/10 Adorable music, magical chorus. Sad index
10.Papeles Mojados (Duet with Chambao) 6/10 i only like the fact that Helena collab with a Spanish group. Please Helena do more Spanish collaborations
11.To'Heis I De To'Heis 10/10 MY FAVOURITE TRACK FROM THIS ALBUM. NO COMMENTS
12.Mi Mou Milas Gi' Adio 2/10 i dont like it
13.To Fili Tis Zois 9/10 Classic hit by Helena latest 8 years, also a pop rock taste.

(+) A positive thing is that "Koita Brosta" makes you feel strong feelings and powerful mood.
"Pirotehnimata" is the best dance track of the album & best directed music video between 4 released singles.

(-) i dislike "I Kardia Sou Petra" video clip, totally out of the song's spirit.
Still i cant understand why finally "Agapi San Listeia" didnt become physicalm single
i wanted "To Xeis I Den To Xeis" as the final single instead of "Ise I Foni" as long as it's my favourite track from the whole album.

General album rate: 7,5
Rebi-on-the-Roof
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero
Fav. Song: Proud Mary

Post by Rebi-on-the-Roof »

3 words: strong, serious, round (= one style)

IKSP: Since the release date it has a fixed place within my Helena TOP5. The combination of Sampanis & Helena rocks. A song with strong vocals and full of emotion.
KB: Uplifting song with nice lyrics.Not a single, but a great album track.
PGTO: When I heard the first seconds on the radio, I immediately knew it must be her new single. Very Helena, well done.
P: Love! I love her vocals and the instrumentation. Great song. Wouldn't mind to have more songs like this.
ASL: Nice track, very cool (still feels very warm ;-) ) and modern. Stylish!
MPNA: ad to get used to it. Had too much from a lullaby to me in the beginning, but now I adore it.
IIF: Very strong, I love music and lyrics, but I am not at 100% satisfied with her vocals in it. Sometimes her voice doesn't sound full enough as it does in most of her other songs.
P: Like a prayer. Adore the lyrics and her vocals.
DThIE: I like it, a well done and even better sung track. Not a favourite though.
PM: No fan of this one. It is ok, but it's nothing to die for. Too scratchy and noisy to me.
THIDTH:I have hated the original English version like nothing else on the radio. But Helena's version is fantastic, and she saved the song because of the way better lyrics (and voice).
MMMGA: Like it a bit more than DThIE, but also not a favourite.
TFTZ: Has never been a favorite but always been a song I like very much. Maybe because I really dislike the music video and I cannot seperate them in my mind anymore. However, the song is very Helena. I guess with another music video I'd love it.

Rating: 9/10
Mart!
News Editor
News Editor

Post by Mart! »

Thank you everyone sofar. Please keep them coming in!
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Fav. Song: Die For You

Post by Derek »

Rebi-on-the-Roof wrote:That's a nice idea! I will do it when my nail polish has dried, too risky right now :buh:
:biglol: :biglol:

Will most likely post my review sometime during the weekend.
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
Fan Since: 2006
Fav. Song: Survivor

Post by Akos Kirsch »

I don't promise anything but I will try:)

@Reb's post: that just made my day :rofl:
Mart!
News Editor
News Editor

Post by Mart! »

Akos Kirsch wrote:I don't promise anything but I will try:)

@Reb's post: that just made my day :rofl:
As much as you can offer will be great

Just a few words of wisdom
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

Post by Kostas »

3 words:pure,deep,mature(alternatively Helena's absolute zenith)

IKSP: One of the greatest ballads of her career and surely a proof that her collaboration with Sabanis was a turning point for her music style.Deep,strong lyrics with an excellent music.Generally it was so nicely made that let Helena's voice to highlight so greatly.(10/10)
Koita brosta : A very calm and sweet ballad,i liked it from the first listening.As Chris said a very optimistic song and a great atmospheric album track.(8/10)
PGTO:A song that for me was a love from the first sight.I remember i first listen to it and watch the video clip at the period of 2008 Easter.My first reaction was that song would be my top song for ages(and indeed it was)and Helena's style was breathtaking.Her rock image at its very best.(10/10)
Poios:Really nice ballad,a strong one,a song that at last became more popular back to 2012 at her performance at VMA.(9/10)
ASL:The most atmospheric song of her career in my opinion.Great cover,really strong lyrics and as i said before a very atmospheric music that made it really special,i think it could be a really nice single,especially back in the day that songs with a more ''elegant'' style still had a space in Greek music.My second most beloved song of the album after PGTO(10/10).
Mathe prota n'agapas:A song that didn't touch me from the first listening,but time after time really loved it.A nice effort from Helena in the songwriting.(7/10)
IIF:Maybe the ''strongest'' song of the album about its vocals.I really liked the fact that the video clip was from her concert(excellent appearance btw),another song that didn't take the recognition that deserves.(9/10)
Pyrotechnimata:A club anthem,a great approach of her at House music.Very delicate music,poetic and meaningful lyrics and one of her very best video clips.An all time classic song and a true diamont of her discography.(10/10)
Den that me edo:A ballad in the same mood with the others of that album,good lyrics,atmospheric enough,a nice refrain.Not a single,but surely a remarkable song that worth its position on that album.(8/10)
Papeles mojados: After ''Why'',the first song of her(until today's ''Otan aggeli klaine'')that approaches a social problem(immigrants).I really love the entrance of the song(chilling enough i think).In some parts was a little noisy indeed,but i really like that it's close enough of that Spanish-Arabic style of music that ''earns'' me,and a collaboration that brought her on the Spanish music things at that summer of 2008.(7/10)
To xeis i den to heis:The most ''playful'' song of that album,but even that,in the mood of the album.It was based on a very well known rythm(the music that plays in the main theme(bridges) of the song is from a very well known club sound but i don't know the name).Really entertaining song,but really qualified at the same time.The highlight,its performance at 'thearto Vraxwn'' in 2008.(8/10)
Mi mou milas gi'antio:Maybe the most melancholic song of her whole career but (maybe cause of that)i really love it.I remember that at the first months i had bought the album i couldn't listen to it more than 3-4 times per month(cause of the first reason i wrote).(9/10)
TFTZ:The song that opened Helena's pop-rock era from 2007-2010 and completely changes Helena's image.I ''fell in love'' with that song and it was the reason that i became from a casual fan that i used to be the previous(before 2007)years to a loyal fan,so that song always will be always special for me.A breathtaking video clip with Helena as an Afrodite emerge from the see and a really strong pop-rock song that it is successful until today.(10/10)

General rating for the album:(9/10)
Some words about the album: As i wrote before,for me that album means the Helena's artistic zenith and her most mature work at her career until today.It was a period that she turned from a really entertaining and good popstar and a show-woman into something more substantial:a great performer and a more mature artist.She gave some facts about her turning into 2007 with ''Mazi sou'' and ''Dipla mou na se'',that songs was the foreword of her new era,the most successful and qualified of her carrier in my opinion.The most important is that this album creates many more Helena's fan that aren't from the close pop music,but even people that wanted a more specific sound.In that era nobody can really
controvert her.Unfortunately,as i was afraid back in the day that this album was released,it was really difficult to continue and the following years at this really high level and as a result,especially from 2010 and after,some contoversial music(and not only)choices and of course some personal really bad moments changed her image at many people. Personally i believe that in the current period that it seems that she left behind her all the problems of the past(in a period that had some really good moments and some very bad too) ,that album could be her guide about how much she can achieve if she adopt again a more solid style and if she works in the professional and serious way she did then.
Last edited by Kostas on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mart!
News Editor
News Editor

Post by Mart! »

Thanks everyone for your contributions :)
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Fan Since: 2007
Fav. Song: Porta

Post by Radiowave »

hey, do you need another one review still? haven't seen this topic before :ketchup:
Everybody's looking for the pot of gold
Trouble is to find it and we still don't know
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Post by SurvivorFan »

Kostas wrote:3 words:pure,deep,mature(alternatively Helena's absolute zenith)

IKSP: One of the greatest ballads of her career and surely a proof that her collaboration with Sabanis was a turning point for her music style.Deep,strong lyrics with an excellent music.Generally it was so nicely made that let Helena's voice to highlight so greatly.(10/10)
Koita brosta : A very calm and sweet ballad,i liked it from the first listening.As Chris said a very optimistic song and a great atmospheric album track.(8/10)
PGTO:A song that for me was a love from the first sight.I remember i first listen to it and watch the video clip at the period of 2008 Easter.My first reaction was that song would be my top song for ages(and indeed it was)and Helena's style was breathtaking.Her rock image at its very best.(10/10)
Poios:Really nice ballad,a strong one,a song that at last became more popular back to 2012 at her performance at VMA.(9/10)
ASL:The most atmospheric song of her career in my opinion.Great cover,really strong lyrics and as i said before a very atmospheric music that made it really special,i think it could be a really nice single,especially back in the day that songs with a more ''elegant'' style still had a space in Greek music.My second most beloved song of the album after PGTO(10/10).
Mathe prota n'agapas:A song that didn't touch me from the first listening,but time after time really loved it.A nice effort from Helena in the songwriting.(7/10)
IIF:Maybe the ''strongest'' song of the album about its vocals.I really liked the fact that the video clip was from her concert(excellent appearance btw),another song that didn't take the recognition that deserves.(9/10)
Pyrotechnimata:A club anthem,a great approach of her at House music.Very delicate music,poetic and meaningful lyrics and one of her very best video clips.An all time classic song and a true diamont of her discography.
Den that me edo:A ballad in the same mood with the others of that album,good lyrics,atmospheric enough,a nice refrain.Not a single,but surely a remarkable song that worth its position on that album.
Papeles mojados: After ''Why'',the first song of her(until today's ''Otan aggeli klaine'')that approaches a social problem(immigrants).I really love the entrance of the song(chilling enough i think).In some parts was a little noisy indeed,but i really like that it's close enough of that Spanish-Arabic style of music that ''earns'' me,and a collaboration that brought her on the Spanish music things at that summer of 2008.(7/10)
To xeis i den to heis:The most ''playful'' song of that album,but even that,in the mood of the album.It was based on a very well known rythm(the music that plays in the main theme(bridges) of the song is from a very well known club sound but i don't know the name).Really entertaining song,but really qualified at the same time.The highlight,its performance at 'thearto Vraxwn'' in 2008.(8/10)
TFTZ:The song that opened Helena's pop-rock era from 2007-2010 and completely changes Helena's image.I ''fell in love'' with that song and it was the reason that i became from a casual fan that i used to be the previous(before 2007)years to a loyal fan,so that song always will be always special for me.A breathtaking video clip with Helena as an Afrodite emerge from the see and a really strong pop-rock song that it is successful until today.(10/10)

General rating for the album:(9/10)
Some words about the album: As i wrote before,for me that album means the Helena's artistic zenith and her most mature work at her career until today.It was a period that she turned from a really entertaining and good popstar and a show-woman into something more substantial:a great performer and a more mature artist.She gave some facts about her turning into 2007 with ''Mazi sou'' and ''Dipla mou na se'',that songs was the foreword of her new era,the most successful and qualified of her carrier in my opinion.The most important is that this album creates many more Helena's fan that aren't from the close pop music,but even people that wanted a more specific sound.In that era nobody can really
controvert her.Unfortunately,as i was afraid back in the day that this album was released,it was really difficult to continue and the following years at this really high level and as a result,especially from 2010 and after,some contoversial music(and not only)choices and of course some personal really bad moments changed her image at many people. Personally i believe that in the current period that it seems that she left behind her all the problems of the past(in a period that had some really good moments and some very bad too) ,that album could be her guide about how much she can achieve if she adopt again a more solid style and if she works in the professional and serious way she did then.
i just noticed some little mistakes
You didnt rate "Pirotehnimata" and "De Tha Me Edo" , and you also forgot to include "Mi Mou Milas Gia Antio" in your review.
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

Post by Kostas »

SurvivorFan wrote: i just noticed some little mistakes
You didnt rate "Pirotehnimata" and "De Tha Me Edo" , and you also forgot to include "Mi Mou Milas Gia Antio" in your review.
Thanks for the remark! :papa:
Just fixed!
Paparizou Forum
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

Post by Paparizou Forum »

The information for the project has all been compiled into this article here: http://paparizouforum.com/vrisko-to-log ... a-tribute/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope you all enjoy reading it, thank you for your contributions! :D
Ivo
Fan Since: 2009
Fav. Song: Misi Kardia

Post by Ivo »

Fantastic article! So much information, very nicely put together. Great job! :papa:
Hey hey hey - hit me like a drum!
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Fav. Song: Die For You

Post by Derek »

Good job guys!
Mart, you've done a great job! :clap:
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Post by SurvivorFan »

Ivo wrote:Fantastic article! So much information, very nicely put together. Great job! :papa:
I hope same projects can follow for other albums too.
SurvivorFan
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

Post by SurvivorFan »

Sth to remember

Credits: me

Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
Fan Since: 2006
Fav. Song: Survivor

Post by Akos Kirsch »

yes great job guys!

About my 3 words to describe the album... the word "faith" doesn't referring to religious themes or anything. More about faith in love, life and the world.
Now that I think about it I should have used "mature" instead but anyway :D

Return to “💡 Our Projects”