"Kalokeri Ke Pathos" - New Song! | Paparizou Forum - International Fan Community
Helena Paparizou - Etsi & Etsi
Image Map

"Kalokeri Ke Pathos" - New Song!

What is Helena currently busy with? Here you will find all the official news and latest rumours.

Re: "Kalokeri Ke Pathos" - New Song!

Postby paparizikos » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:00 pm

the only thing I liked was the music (already listened to the track)
paparizikos
Media Manager
Media Manager
Protereotita: Euro Edition (2005)
Stin Kardia Mou Mono Thlipsi

Postby ChrisKar » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:32 pm

paparizikos wrote:the only thing I liked was the music (already listened to the track)

I find wrong idea to write Giannis lyrics because he is not a pro.
ChrisKar
Paparicious
Paparicious
One Life (2014)
Askopa Xenihtia

Postby paparizikos » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:02 pm

ChrisKar wrote:
paparizikos wrote:the only thing I liked was the music (already listened to the track)

I find wrong idea to write Giannis lyrics because he is not a pro.

It's not only the childish lyrics, it's not for her in general.
Doesn't fit her voice level and makes it seem flat with no tense.
Anyway, I hope for a good clip (even though it's obvious it's going to be full sponsored)
paparizikos
Media Manager
Media Manager
Protereotita: Euro Edition (2005)
Stin Kardia Mou Mono Thlipsi

Postby Stathis » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:13 pm

I don’t know what lyrics you expected for this kind of song.For me the lyrics are far better than Fiesta or Haide for example
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (2013)
Baby its over

Postby Stathis » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:26 pm

God remake but I think that they should keep the music with accordion a as it was in original song, it could be more powerful.Now it looses this power.The song suits Helena’s voice and the lyrics are good for this kind of song.Good luck
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (2013)
Baby its over

Postby ChrisKar » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:41 am

The new single is out now!!
ChrisKar
Paparicious
Paparicious
One Life (2014)
Askopa Xenihtia

Postby Akos Kirsch » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:14 pm

The videoclip is out too! I really like it, perfect for summer and I like the song too :)
Elena looked gorgeous in the video also, always like when she is out there near the sea :)
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
One Life (2014)
Survivor

Postby ChrisKar » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:35 pm

Sorry but i didnt like the song and the clip. For me Helena failed to impress me with this song & Askopa. So, for me last good release was "Kati Skoteino".
ChrisKar
Paparicious
Paparicious
One Life (2014)
Askopa Xenihtia

Postby alene » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:28 pm

I like the song, it is nice. I think that music-wise the "remake" of it made it lose a bit of power, it sounds flatter than the original.

The video is ok, good scenery and so on though it is fully sponsored and looks kind of like a commercial, as expected, taking into account that it's a collaboration with the sun protection brand.

So, overall it is a nice song, very summery and all of that. It fulfills its missionn, so to speak.
alene
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero
Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
Hkardiasoupetra

Postby redelvis » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:43 pm

Helena go back to work with Alex P. ;-)
redelvis
Paparicious
Paparicious
Greatest Hits & More (2011)
Baby Its Over

Postby ChrisKar » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:18 pm

Go and make your own review about the new song.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7728
ChrisKar
Paparicious
Paparicious
One Life (2014)
Askopa Xenihtia

Postby ChrisKar » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:28 pm

Helena Paparizou gives us love and passion in her new summer hit

The summer is upon us, and the Greek naturalized Swedish singer and Eurovision winner, Helena Paparizou, has just released a new song with summer vibes written all over it.

Helena’s latest release is performed in Greek. The title of the song is Καλοκαίρι Και Πάθος, which translates to Summer and Passion in English. Καλοκαίρι Και Πάθος is actually a remake of Kendji Girac’s and Claudio Capeo’s big hit from last year Que Dieu Me Pardonne. It contains all the ingredients which associate with summer such as sun, beach, sea, sand, dance, fun, love and passion. Alex Konstantinidis has directed the video for Helena’s new song, which was filmed on the beautiful Kalogria Beach.

Καλοκαίρι Kαι Πάθος is also the official soundtrack for Carroten Song Project. Carroten is Greek consumers’ most favorite brand when it comes to sun protection, becoming synonymous to true expertise regarding the sun in Greece. Carroten was born in the early 1980s, having carrot – known for its exceptional antioxidant properties and the ability to amplify tanning – as a source of inspiration. Last year, this year’s Cypriot participant Tamta sang their official song.

Source: https://www.eurovisionary.com/helena-pa ... ummer-hit/

Another week comes to an end and that means it’s New Music Friday! So it’s time to share the best new releases we’ve found from the Eurovision world. Over the following pages is everything you need to know for your weekend playlists.

Helena Paparizou – ‘Kalokairi Kai Pathos’
First up this week on New Music Friday we have a vibrant new summer anthem from Helena Paparizou. The Greek Queen of pop is taking Kendji Girac’s ‘Que Dieu me pardonne‘ with Claudio Capeo and giving it new life with Greek lyrics. This ‘Summer and Passion’ combines the joy of being loved with the forces of the Mediterranean Sea. Although with a slight detour to the African coast, as Claudio’s accordion has been replaced with the tropical production of some steel drums. See Helena sizzling on the shore.

Source: https://escxtra.com/2019/06/14/new-musi ... nata-more/
ChrisKar
Paparicious
Paparicious
One Life (2014)
Askopa Xenihtia

Postby ChrisKar » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:47 pm

Helena Paparizou has become brand ambassador for Greece’s iconic tanning product Carroten.

The video clip to the singer’s new summer hit Kalokairi Ke Pathos promotes the brand’s products, which include a wide variety of SPF level sunscreens.

The clip cleverly showcases Carroten’s products with children and adults applying SPF protection, while capturing the essence of Greek summer. It also puts out an important message of safe fun in the sun. SPF levels in Carroten sunscreens go up to SPF 50 and their cult favourite tanning oil goes up to SPF 30.

Exciting new additions to their suncare line include a waterproof SPF 30 makeup Compact Powder protecting your face from sunburn and other long-term harmful effects, while simultaneously providing you with a matte long-lasting natural even skin tone. Another newcomer is their Summer Kiss SPF 25 lip balm which is a dual moisturising and caring system, with deep rich hydration and high protection.

Carroten offers many tanning products with protection from head to toe, as well as creams and lotions, including tattoo protecting oil, spray for your hair, a children’s range and not forgetting after-sun care products, which keep your skin hydrated, glowing and assists in a longer lasting tan.

Source: http://www.parikiaki.com/2019/07/elena- ... -carroten/

From WiWiBlogs

And it wouldn’t be a Greek music event without the iconic Helena Paparizou. The Eurovision winner — who also picked up the award for Best Female Adult Artist — performed her recent single “Kalokaíri kai páthos” (“Summer and Passion”). But for this performance, Helena turned it into a steamy duet with Greek singer Jason Mandillas.
ChrisKar
Paparicious
Paparicious
One Life (2014)
Askopa Xenihtia

Postby ChrisKar » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:20 pm

:winner:
Attachments
Screenshot_20190708_161930_com.instagram.android.jpg
ChrisKar
Paparicious
Paparicious
One Life (2014)
Askopa Xenihtia

Postby Radiowave » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:36 pm

I love the song although it sounds a bit dated and lacks some modern energy. Lyrics are basic like almost each summer pop hit song, but still not that bad. The melody is very nice.
After watching the videoclip my first thought was "what a long ad" :ketchup: because there is too much Carroten in it (but I still love their products :date: ). I like Helena there, but her swimsuit also looks old-fashioned in a bad way (I mean, it looks like something a old woman could wear, I think something more sexy or at least colourful would have been a better choice).
Everybody's looking for the pot of gold
Trouble is to find it and we still don't know
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Latvia, Riga
Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
Porta
Previous

Return to News