"Apohrosis" - New Album!

What is Helena currently busy with? Here you will find all the official news and latest rumours.
ChrisKar
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero
Fan Since: 2004
Fav. Album: One Life (2014)
Fav. Song: Deja Vu

Re: "Apohrosis" - New Album!

Post by ChrisKar »

Some limited cd copies have a special personal hand writing autograph by Helena!

"With Love to my buddy"
Helena

The surprise inside the album is a poster with a printed signature of Helena.

We have seen other 3 times mini posters inside her cds such as
2005 - Mambo! EP
2007 - Iparhi Logos Platinum Edition
2008 - Vrisko To Logo Na Zo (The Deluxe Edition)
Attachments
BA4B7CAD-559E-4B95-B2B9-7B6C3AF06956.jpeg
Xrictina_HP
Paparicious
Paparicious
Fav. Album: Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (2013)
Fav. Song: Pios

Post by Xrictina_HP »

Finally, FOUND this copy! :yeah:
"You're beautiful,but fire"
ChrisKar
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

Post by ChrisKar »

Article from Italian site: https://eurovisionin.com/grecia-apohros ... paparizou/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
redelvis
Paparicious
Paparicious
Fan Since: 2001
Fav. Song: BIOApohrosis

Post by redelvis »

From the UK !!! This issue is very fancy so respect for Helena

https://monocle.com/minute/2021/02/06/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
A35DBA39-0384-4D5D-9F5A-359E980367EA.png
ChrisKar
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

Post by ChrisKar »

I started almost 22 years ago...7 April 1999, i was still going school and i was only 17 years old. I will never forget that day, as i cant forget everything that happened since then until now.

Throughout these years the chance was given to me to collaborate with a lot of people. I met and worked with significant personalities and producers such as: Jonas Silvermark, John Wallin, Dennis Karlsson, Jonas Scheldt, C&N (Chippe & Nicklas), Dimitris Yiarmenitis, Eleni Foskolou, Maria Mollin Ljunggren, my 20-year conductor Thanasis Hondros and of course my ''artisitic father'' Yiannis Doxas, who stand by me since the very first minute and they helped me to reach at Helena of 2021, where for the first time i undertake to do co-production in an album together with Nektarios Kokkinos.

These are my ''SHADES'' and i really wish you to enjoy them and to fill your lives with colour every moment!

A very big ''Thank You'' to my record label MINOS EMI, that it trusted on me for one more time and i owe to thank personally all of my collaborators, composers, and writers who contributed at the creation of this cd.

Helena
Attachments
33ab081368807309.jpg
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
Fan Since: 2006
Fav. Album: Apochrosis (2021)
Fav. Song: Survivor

Post by Akos Kirsch »

ChrisKar wrote:I started almost 22 years ago...7 April 1999, i was still going school and i was only 17 years old. I will never forget that day, as i cant forget everything that happened since then until now.

Throughout these years the chance was given to me to collaborate with a lot of people. I met and worked with significant personalities and producers such as: Jonas Silvermark, John Wallin, Dennis Karlsson, Jonas Scheldt, C&N (Chippe & Nicklas), Dimitris Yiarmenitis, Eleni Foskolou, Maria Mollin Ljunggren, my 20-year conductor Thanasis Hondros and of course my ''artisitic father'' Yiannis Doxas, who stand by me since the very first minute and they helped me to reach at Helena of 2021, where for the first time i undertake to do co-production in an album together with Nektarios Kokkinos.

These are my ''SHADES'' and i really wish you to enjoy them and to fill your lives with colour every moment!

A very big ''Thank You'' to my record label MINOS EMI, that it trusted on me for one more time and i owe to thank personally all of my collaborators, composers, and writers who contributed at the creation of this cd.

Helena

Nice! Thanks for the translation!
ChrisKar
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

Post by ChrisKar »

Helena Paparizou: The album "Shades" debuts at No. 1 of physical sales

Helena Paparizou adds another first to her assets.

Helena Paparizou 's new album entitled "Apohrosis" made a triumphant debut in the first place of physical record sales in the Greek market .

The "Number One" singer of the Greek discography confirms for the umpteenth time her title and with her tenth personal album she adds another debut to her assets.

The album "Apohrosis" by Helena Paparizou was released by Minos EMI on January 29 and entered directly at No. 1 of the IFPI Albums Sales Chart for the 5th week of 2021.

"Apohrosis" extends the unique record of Helena Paparizou and gives her a very special milestone, immediately after her first victory as coach at " The Voice of Greece ".

This is the 10th personal album of Helena Paparizou that wins the first place of physical sales in Greece, an achievement that is really rare and hard to find.

The album "Apohrosis" contains a total of 13 songs - hits with the seductive voice of Helena Paparizou.

Among them is the amazing song " Se Xeno Soma ", which rose to the first place of radio broadcasts in Greece, dominating at the same time in No. 1 of the Greek Airplay Chart and the Mixed Airplay Chart.

It is worth noting that the album "Apohrosis" marked for Helena Paparizou her first record in which she edited the production, collaborating in this case with Nectarios Kokkinos.

Continuing to lead the way, Helena Paparizou brings to our screens #ProjectApohrosis: 8 music videos for the eight new songs of her new album, which are gradually being released.

https://www.hit-channel.com/helena-papa ... eon/195878" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ChrisKar
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

Post by ChrisKar »

Follow MINOS EMI on Instagram and Comment on this link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLmuZxIF85z ... oewh6ji65e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Your favorite song from "Apohrosis" album

5 winners will get "Apohrosis" album signed with handwriting signature by Helena herself

Deadline: 8 March

Good Luck!!
Attachments
FB31C3AF-E5E8-478E-8D59-B2453EB308FA.jpeg
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Fan Since: 2007
Fav. Song: Porta

Post by Radiowave »

Mine copy has arrived 1,5 week ago but my friend gave it to me just last weekend. Love it but the booklet is soooo small :tears:
Everybody's looking for the pot of gold
Trouble is to find it and we still don't know
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
Fan Since: 2006
Fav. Song: Survivor

Post by Akos Kirsch »

Radiowave wrote:Mine copy has arrived 1,5 week ago but my friend gave it to me just last weekend. Love it but the booklet is soooo small :tears:
Wow! Glad to hear you have it finally! :)
ChrisKar
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

Post by ChrisKar »

Radiowave wrote:Mine copy has arrived 1,5 week ago but my friend gave it to me just last weekend. Love it but the booklet is soooo small :tears:
In general, they should have done better work with album index. it's so simple and for sure more photos are needed.
ChrisKar
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

Post by ChrisKar »

ChrisKar wrote:Follow MINOS EMI on Instagram and Comment on this link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLmuZxIF85z ... oewh6ji65e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Your favorite song from "Apohrosis" album

5 winners will get "Apohrosis" album signed with handwriting signature by Helena herself

Deadline: 8 March

Good Luck!!
Winners announced: @christoforos_fwt , @semina_ladia , @mairy.defe , @evachalk & @foteinizac

Return to “News”