OK here is what I think about the album (although I don't get why we can't discuss each other's reviews, what's the point then?)
What I like:
- The Artwork for all editions (especially the standard one).
- The abundance of tracks (greek albums rarely have 16 songs -not counting the remix- unless they are re-released).
- The single choices.
- Has my favourite Elena song on it.
- The album itself is great for the greek pop standards, but...
What I don't like:
- The sound is too basic greek pop for Elena, thankfully she progressed with each album.
- Probably has the most fillers on a solo album by Elena.
- Brosta ston kathrefti isn't on the album.
- Louloudia + Let's Get Wild were never singles.
- The SMS Remix (it's both horrible and too long).
- The second re-release with Mambo! It was a pointless cash in considering the single was also released seperately and most songs ended on Iparhi Logos!
- OK is a song I could never digest and should never have happened. It's Elena's worst song in a carrier (even worse than 3 Is a Magic Number!). It's an abomination. It's creators should go to hell and I hope people who paid to vote for it now cry for that lost money. OK maybe i exaggerated a bit.
Katse kala 7/10
Taxidi gia to agnosto 8/10
Ehis kero na mou feris (louloudia) 10/10
Stin kardia mou mono thlipsi 7/10
I zoi sou zari 10/10 (my favourite Elena song
M' agaliazi to skotadi 6/10
Matia ke hili 5/10
Mesa stin fotia sou 6/10
Anapadites Klisis 7/10
Treli Kardia 9/10
My Number One 9/10
Let's Get Wild 10/10
The Light In Our Soul 9/10
I hope to review the rest of her albums by this weekend.