Contest - Your Paparicious Finger (2011)

Explore our famous projects & Join us in creating new ones!
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada
Fan Since: 2006
Fav. Album: Apochrosis (2021)
Fav. Song: Survivor

Re: SAN KAI SENA - Competition! Win great prizes - magazines, Heroes CD single, books & more!

Post by Akos Kirsch »

oh yeah what is the deadline? :D
Rebi-on-the-Roof
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero
Fan Since: 2001
Fav. Album: Ti Ora Tha Vgoume? (2013)
Fav. Song: Proud Mary

Re: SAN KAI SENA - Competition! Win great prizes - magazines, Heroes CD single, books & more!

Post by Rebi-on-the-Roof »

he he i firstly wanted to wait if there are several people interested but it looks like it. Anyway I want great results so we shouldn't set the deadline too early, everyone should have at least full november!

I will soon set up the rules etc, but some guidelines already*attached to first post*
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TinaCZ
Admin
Admin
Fan Since: 2005
Fav. Song: To Fili Tis Zois

Post by TinaCZ »

OMG this is the best idea ever. I'm in of course.
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Fan Since: 2008
Fav. Album: Giro Apo t' Oniro (2010)
Fav. Song: AnMeDisNaKleio

Post by Jessica »

if i have some ideas i'll participate too
Tedy
Media Manager
Media Manager
Fav. Album: Vrisko to Logo na Zo (2008)
Fav. Song: Panta Se Perime

Post by Tedy »

I'll try to make of something. This will be VERY FUN!
Alexandra
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Fan Since: 2005
Fav. Album: Greatest Hits & More (2011)
Fav. Song: PGTO

Post by Alexandra »

lol this sounds like a lot of fun! count me in too! :D
Panagiotis
General Manager
General Manager
Fan Since: 2004
Fav. Song: One Life

Post by Panagiotis »

Reb, I think I didn't get the rules. Can we use photoshop? If yes what can we edit there?
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid
Fav. Song: Askopa Xenihtia

Post by Angry Master League Nerd »

Kypris Athina wrote:glad to hear Tina!

(but no piercings) Image
Public Disclaimer wrote:The Best Posts thread is still alive, even Helena herself is contributing!
Come and say hi to us at our Discord server
Zahra-Denmark
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

Post by Zahra-Denmark »

I am gonna try to make my finger look like helena and If it goes well I will participate :D LOVE HELENA!!!!
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Fav. Song: Die For You

Post by Derek »

It's a really cool idea Reb!
I will be more than happy and excited to see all the entries once it's time for them to be revealed and vote for my favourite ones!
Good luck to all of you guys who will participate! :D Image
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada

Post by Akos Kirsch »

you won't Derek? let us see your finger at least Image
Derek
General Manager
General Manager
Fav. Song: Die For You

Post by Derek »

Akos Kirsch wrote:you won't Derek? let us see your finger at least Image
I'm a bit busy these days plus I'm not as creative as you guys but I think I can be a good at evaluating so like I said I will be more than happy to vote for my favourite entries afterwards. :D
Rebi-on-the-Roof
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

Panagiotis wrote:Reb, I think I didn't get the rules. Can we use photoshop? If yes what can we edit there?
There are three options - you only have to give me information which one you used:

1. you can send me the photo without editing it by photoshop/other program (you can adjust colours and contrast/brightness though if you want to)

2. you can send me a photo of a really decorated finger which you have edited a bit by photoshop/other program - in this case you could have changed the background by photoshop, or maybe you added something to the finger because it couldn't be done in reality etc. but still you had some decoration on your finger indeed when you took the photo, so it's no work only by photoshop.

3. you can create a photo out of photographed pieces, so it's a work created by photoshop/othe program mainly. but in this case it is important: the final result should look real (or surreal in a really artistic way, by doing really crazy things), and not like a children painting at the end. if you don't have much photoshop (or other program) experience, please step back from this option, because your entry might be not included to the voting then. I've set up this rule because it's quite easy to make something like this (see below) - but these are the pictures I don't wanna see (and I am afraid that if I don't forbid this I would get a lot of entries like this):

Panagiotis
General Manager
General Manager
Fan Since: 2004
Fav. Song: One Life

Post by Panagiotis »

I see Image Thanks for explaining Image I am about to Start working on this.
Rebi-on-the-Roof
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

I'm really curious about the entries. I guess I will create one next weekend.
Akos Kirsch
King of Elenada
King of Elenada

Post by Akos Kirsch »

Image soon I will make my entry I think :D
Tedy
Media Manager
Media Manager
Fav. Song: Panta Se Perime

Post by Tedy »

Reb
have are a lot of entries?? Image

Return to “💡 Our Projects”